Don't miss out
Sign up today for exclusive offers and
news from National Express
Extra Rewards T&Cs
- The Extra Rewards promotion is open to National Express Coachcard holders only who have a valid Senior Coachcard. You must register your Coachcard and create an account on this website using a valid email address in order to take part in the promotion.
- In creating an account, you have access to all Partner Offers promoted on the website and can enter the monthly prize draw. Prize draws are updated approximately every 28 days.
- By providing your email address you give consent for National Express to contact you via email for marketing purposes.
- If you do not want to receive emails from National Express please write to us at 1 Hagley Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B16 8TG, or call us on 08717 818181 and state your wish to be removed from the email list. Alternatively customers can unsubscribe by clicking an unsubscribe link that will feature in all emails sent by National Express.
- If your Coachcard expires at any point during the promotion, you will no longer be able to redeem any Partner Offers or enter the monthly prize draw. We will notify you before your Coachcard is due to expire.
- The Extra Rewards programme will be valid until 19th May 2014.
- Upon selecting your chosen offer on the website, you must follow the specific redemption instructions according to partner offer.
- Only one registration or account per person is supported.
- All Partner Offers are subject to promotional availability. All offers are subject to individual terms and conditions of each third party partner, details of these and all participating third party partner offers can be found on the website.
- Age or health restrictions may apply to some partner offers; please see individual third party partner's terms and conditions for details.
- Some participating third party partners will have variable prices, opening times and may be closed at certain times of the year. Please ensure you check directly to avoid disappointment.
- No reimbursement for lost or stolen vouchers will be made by the promoter.
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer/voucher, promotion, events, groups or concessional rates.
- No cash alternative is available. Sale of a third party Partner Discount Voucher is prohibited and exchange is not allowed.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of promotional participation. It also cannot be held responsible if any participating third party breaches its contract by refusing to accept valid vouchers, but it will attempt to secure compliance.
- The third party partners reserve the right to refuse admission and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities for technical or other reasons.
- Participating third party partners reserve the right to refuse any redemptions that they believe to be not legitimately acquired in accordance with the terms of this offer. Where applicable participating third party partners reserve the right to refuse any vouchers that they believe to be photocopied, forged or defaced.
- All information listed on the Website is subject to change throughout the promotional period and is correct at the time of going live.
- National Express reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace any individual third party partner or offer without prior notification.
- National Express reserves the right to suspend or terminate an account at any time for any good reason, e.g. if you breach these terms and conditions.
- All queries relating to this promotion should be directed to extrarewards.nationalexpress.com/pages/contact-us/.
- The Promoter: National Express, National Express House, Birmingham Coach Station, Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham B5 6DD.